Mika Smoothie Blender Review
The healthiest way of taking food is eating them in the form closest to how they came from the farm. One way of ensuring that your kids enjoy the nutritional goodness of fruits and vegetables is by serving them in form of smoothies. Just add a glass of yogurt and you enhance the taste while adding proteins and good bacteria to the mix.
I bought the Mika blender you see on the left in 2010 for a little more than Ksh. 3,000. Though it came with the grinder, mine did not come with the chopper. It has served me religiously for more than 5 years and I can say that it was worth every penny.
And has four speeds; whip, puree, crumb and chop.
The only negative thing I can say about the blender is that the jug has changed color and browned a little bit.
- Grinder for milling dry foods like coffee beans, nuts, chocolate.
- Chopper to grate cheese and other soft foods
- 4 Speed with Pulse button.
- Strong Unbreakable poly-carbonate Blender Jar.
- Powerful 400W motor.
- Stainless steel blades for durability.
Until we see each other again,