Pregnancy and Infant Health Conference
If you are pregnant or just had a baby, then this event is for you and your partner. Hosted by Still A Mum in collaboration with Nairobi Hospital, the Healthy Baby, Healthy Mom event will give you a chance to learn everything there is to know about pregnancy and newborn care from professionals.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- Infant first aid : CPR, cot and home safety among others
2. Safe pregnancy habits, what to eat and what not to, danger signs to watch out for etc
3. Labor & Delivery : preparing for delivery, when a CS is needed, choosing the right health facility etc
4. Newborn and infant care – breastfeeding, bathing, weaning, SIDS
5. Postpartum care for mom – healing after a CS or episiotomy, postpartum depression among others
The event will be held at Nairobi Hospital Auditorium on the 13th of October from 8am to 4pm. The cost is Ksh 500 per person and food will be provided. Buy your ticket today through Mpesa paybill 830282. Tickets can be collected after payment from Still A Mum offices.
If you are pregnant, would like to attend but are unable to pay for the event, there are 50 paid slots and you can get one. Simply SMS your official names, your EDD and phone number to the Still A Mum office line 0743708336. The tickets will be given on first come first served basis.