If you ended up here, you are probably considering switching from disposable to the washable or reusable cloth diapers. And just to assure you that you are making the right decision, here are reasons why washable/reusable cloth diapers are better than pampers and the like…
- Environment friendly– The world could do with less dirty and plastic diapers
- Economical – Though the initial investment is a lot. Disposable cloth diapers can be used again and again and that will save you thousands of shillings at the end of the day.
- Re-usability – You never have to worry about running out. You use them over and over again!
- Come in a range of super cute prints, colors and styles – Goodbye boring dullness.
- Contain no harmful chemicals or absorbent gels – Some babies have very sensitive skin that is prone to reaction outbreaks as a result of the absorbent balls found in disposable diapers.
- What nappy rash? – Since they do not react with babies skins, you never have to worry about a nappy rash.
- More breathable – As opposed to being wrapped up in plastic, cloth and washable diapers are more breathable thus ensuring air circulation to the baby’s skin.
- Convenient and handy – Gone are days when cloth diapers meant nappies. Today’s washable and reusable diapers are easy to snap into place and can be adjusted accordingly. No need for safety pins.
- One size fit for all babies from 3 – 20 kgs
- Soft and comfortable on baby’s skin
- Super absorbent.
Until we see each other again,